Comprehensive post-disaster inspection programs and risk reduction strategies for complex, multi-facility clients such as universities, production studios, industrial plants, and large real estate holdings can be provided. Services for business owners are provided by Structural Focus, a structural engineering consulting firm, under the guidance of SAFEq Institute.
Services Offered by Structural Focus
- Preparation of comprehensive post-disaster inspection programs & building dossiers.
- Back to Business (B2B) Program application filing & program maintenance.
- Sourcing of and referral to candidates for emergency inspectors.
- Development of contracts between clients and emergency inspectors.
- Training of client personnel to assess immediate post-disaster conditions.
- Assessment of structural vulnerability and mitigation strategies.
- Coordination of non-structural inspections into overall inspection program (elevator inspection, mechanical and life-safety system inspection).
- Development of seismic instrumentation programs.
For more information, please visit structuralfocus.com